Every woman understands the frustration of leaving residue from her favorite lip color behind. But isn’t the point of a lip color to color your lips, and not everything else you come into contact with? We think so! That’s why we’ve decided to bring you LipSense to our Sanctuary Spa boutique. Unlike any conventional lipstick, stain, or color, this original, patented, long-lasting lip color trio does not kiss off, smear off, or budge off. Now you can have beautiful lips while keeping your teeth white, your wine glass clear, and your loved one kissable!
HOW TO APPLY
- Start with clean, dry lips.
- Shake your lip color thoroughly.
- Wipe off any excess lip product from the tube.
- With parted lips, place the applicator on the corner of your bottom lip.
- In a sweeping motion, apply a thin layer to the other corner of your mouth. Do not brush back and forth or blot.
- Repeat the process on your upper lip.
- Let the first coat dry with parted lips, then complete the steps again for a total of three layers.
- Let the third layer dry, then apply your LipSense Gloss. Any other gloss or lip product will break down the color.
- Rub your lips together and enjoy your flawless lip color!
- Reapply your LipSense Gloss throughout the day as needed.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Do not use any other lip products while using LipSense. They prohibit your lips’ natural exfoliation process.
- For chapped lips, use the LipSense Gloss in place of a lip balm. For a night treatment, you can use the LipSense Gloss or Aquafor, and for a scrub, combine coconut oil with sugar.
- Keep a LipSense Gloss wherever you frequent for easy reapplication, such as you purse, gym bag, bed side table, and office.
- Do not leave LipSense in your car; the weather will damage the color and quality.
- If at first you don’t succeed… try again! Contact Sanctuary Spa with any questions or issues you are experiencing for professional advice.
- Apply three thin layers with a light hand for the best result.
- Mix and match your colors to create a new, unique color just for you!
- Use the “Oops” Remover to take off your LipSense color.
Your $55 LipSense Trio will include your choice of a color, a LipSense Gloss, and an “Oops” Remover.